Helping You Get Relief from Overwhelming Debt
The prospect of declaring bankruptcy is a daunting one, and something you shouldn’t have to face alone. Whether you’re looking at filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Fred Zimmerman, can help you during this stressful time in your life.
Fred represents individuals and commercial clients in bankruptcy proceedings that are initiated by either an insolvent individual or business. We focus on Chapter 13 proceedings to help people save their home from foreclosure. We have helped hundreds of people save their home from foreclosure by forcing the mortgage company into a reasonable repayment plan to catch up back payments over a period of three to five years. We also use Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 proceedings to assist our clients in restructuring or discharging obligations to alleviate pressure and give our clients a fresh start financially.
Helping You Through This Tough Time
Relief from Overwhelming Debt
- Free Initial Consultation
- Same-Day or Next-Day Appointments
- File within a day of completing your paperwork
- Reasonable Attorney's Fee
- We file bankruptcy for persons in the Northern & Middle District Courts including, Macon, Newnan, Gainesville, Atlanta and Athens.
Fred Zimmerman knows that while every bankruptcy proceeding is unique, most people feel intimidated when filing. The paperwork involved in bankruptcy cases can be quite confusing, and, more often than not, your creditors will have teams of lawyers behind them. Fred's objective is to make the bankruptcy process as simple and painless as possible by:
- Helping you understand eligibility requirements and the different types of bankruptcy
- Filing your petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Negotiating with your creditors at your 341 Meeting
- Arguing on your behalf in bankruptcy court, if necessary
- Helping you regain control of your finances and get a fresh start
When you’re having financial problems, time is of the utmost importance. Acting quickly and hiring an attorney when you miss credit card payments or when your business starts failing is the first step in gaining control over your finances.
Stop Foreclosure Now
If your debt has led to garnishment from your paycheck, repossession, foreclosure or lawsuits, I can help you decide if you should file for bankruptcy. Call (678) 565-4177 or e-mail me to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case.